Tuesday, February 12, 2008

McCain May Get The Electoral Vote, But Huckabee Scores My Popluar Vote

As far as the Republican candidates go, McCain may be the front runner and undoubtedly the more experienced choice, but dammit man there is something about governors from Arkansas that makes them so personable. Bill Clinton, while a liar and cheater, seems like he'd be a great guy to throw a few beers back with... and Mike Huckabee is the same way. From the Chuck Norris campaign ad, to his appearance on the Colbert Report (thanks D-Bo for the link) - its obvious that he has a great sense of humor.

In other news, Shannon and I are headed down to San Luis Obispo this weekend, and I'm excited - its been a loooooong time since I've been down there... it will be interesting to see if its still the way I remember.

1 comment:

Dan said...

don't thank me...thank colbert!