Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Beer




So its now Dec 2nd, and time for another round of Booze & Shoes* Money. With $50 in my pocket I decided that it was time to pick up some Christmas beers. The first beer I came across Allagash Curieux. I had first heard about this beer on the show After Hours with Daniel - it is an ale that is aged for 8 weeks in bourbon casks (barrels). At $15 for a 750-ml bottle, it better be good! Also picked up some of Rouge's Santa's Private Reserve Ale, Lagunitas' Cappuccino Stout, Avery's Old Jubilation Ale and a selection of Ridgeway's "Bad Elf" brews. I look forward to opening these up and giving them a try... especially the Curieux. Yay Beer!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

So... Beer party? A classy one not like college style.

Charlie said...

KEVIN! my brother. fun kevinee site. yee haw.

Pa Meng said...

bring them up in the way they should go......booze and tatooze...hey kev...let's visit the Temple in Oakland..and not the one on the side of the hill!!!!